Top 10 lessons of July 2012:
10. Mission Teams are different based on leadership.
9. The Church was not built on technology, it was built face to face.
8. Words mean something. We must be accountable for our words.
7. Just because someone says they are an “elder” doesn’t mean they are.
6. When God blesses, it is best to prepare for the attack of the Church.
5. I have more patience than I imagined… IN CHRIST.
4. Less is often more. Quality better than quantity.
3. It hurts when people talk poorly about one another.
2. Loose lips sink ships…
1. God is Sovereign 🙂